BLACKHORN DISPOSAL FACILITY
Blackhorn Environmental has built one of the largest and most technology driven Solids Waste Disposal Facilities anywhere! Our disposal facility is strategically located on 232 acres in Jim Wells County with the capability to serve the Eagle Ford, Texas Gulf Coast-Southern Region, RRC Districts 1, 2, & 4, and the Port of Corpus Christi.
- Oil based drill cuttings, mud, and fluids
- Water based drill cuttings, mud, and fluids
- Tank Bottoms
- Injectable and non-injectable (high solid content) waste water
- Contaminated Soils from spills, pipeline breaks, or production operations
- Fully oxidized iron sulfide
- Spent activated carbon and other oil and gas waste filtering and separation media
- Absorbent pads from crude oil spills
- Solid waste from gas dehydrations activities
- Formation Sands and other solids from tanks, vessels and pits
- RCRA non-exempt waste under the jurisdiction of the RRC
The Blackhorn facility is set up to take these waste materials safely, in the most environmentally conscious manner possible, from any number of over the road options. We have a large offload area with multiple lanes, ensuring that all waste products are offloaded quickly and efficiently.