Blackhorn Environmental has built one of the largest and most technology driven Solids Waste Disposal Facilities anywhere! This facility was designed to serve the On-shore, Off-shore, Pipeline and Petrochemical industries, through our ability to take any form of waste regulated by the Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). Waste generating activities such as drilling, fracing, completions, production, testing, spill or contaminated waste clean-up, remediation and more:
- Oil based drill cuttings, mud, and fluids
- Water based drill cuttings, mud, and fluids
- Tank Bottoms
- Injectable and non-injectable (high solid content) waste water
- Contaminated Soils from spills, pipeline breaks, or production operations
- Fully oxidized iron sulfide
- Spent activated carbon and other oil and gas waste filtering and separation media
- Absorbent pads from crude oil spills
- Solid waste from gas dehydrations activities
- Formations sands and other solids from tanks, vessels and pits
- RCRA non-exempt waste under the jurisdiction of the RRC
The Blackhorn facility is set up to take these waste materials safely, in the most environmentally conscious manner possible, from any number of over the road options. We have a large offload area with multiple lanes, ensuring that all waste products are offloaded quickly and efficiently.
Our onsite wash facility has multiple lanes and can wash any vessel safely and efficiently including:
- End Dumps
- Belly Dumps
- Frac Tanks
- Open Top Tanks
- Roll-off Boxes
- Vacuum Trailers
- Hydro Vacs / Super Suckers
All of this is done 24 hours a day, 365 per year.
From treating water and wastewater for cities to recovering valuable materials for industry, we are the leading provider of water services and technologies.
ACCOUNTING & REPORTING
Through our state-of-the-art integrated technology solutions, the Blackhorn staff captures all incoming waste electronically. This allows our team to provide accurate, detailed and reliable invoicing / reporting in real time, every time.
The Blackhorn facility is outfitted with the latest in integrated technology. We have worked closely with the leading innovators in the tech field to design a system that allows for fully automated control throughout the entire facility. This gives us complete control and visibility of the Blackhorn operation around the clock. With SAFETY being our primary focus, our goal was to design a facility that would mitigate the human factor where possible and allow for smooth & continuous operations, day or night, 365 days a year. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!